Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Wells, Maine? Contact your local utility company.
Oil Update - Oil prices slide; Indonesia proposes OPEC-like group for nickel; Global dividends hit record | Arab News
RIYADH: Oil prices fell sharply on Wednesday as Russian oil shipments via the Druzhba pipeline to Hungary restarted, prompting the reversal of earlier gains following an attack on an oil tanker off the coast of Oman. Brent crude futures fell $1.88, or 2 percent, to $91.98 a barrel by 1418 GMT, and US West Texas Intermediate crude futures slid $2.29, or 2.6 percent, to $84.63 a
Transcript : ONEOK, Inc. Presents at BofA Securities Global Energy Conference, Nov-16-2022 02:00 PM | MarketScreener
Presenter SpeechChase Mulvehill Everybody enjoyed lunch. Hopefully, you don't fall sleep in here after the heavy launch and didn't eat desert, that will put you down. But thanks for joining the next... | November 23, 2022
“WELL, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, surprise!” I’m hearing Gomer Pyle’s catch phrase from the 1960s Andy Griffith TV show going through my head when thinking of the past few weeks’ surprisingly freezing cold, blustery and snowy weather.
See how your town voted on Election Day in Connecticut and get the latest updates as votes continue to be counted.
After the polls closed on Tuesday, both of Wyoming's senators, Cynthia Lummis and John Barrasso congratulated Harriet Hageman on her congressional victory.
The 2019 attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure were a major blow to global oil supply, and there are indications that new attacks are likely within the next couple of months
O'Rouke has been driving throughout the state, trying to build a coalition similar to the one he had in 2018, when he narrowly lost to Ted Cruz. But this is 2022.
Here are the number of power outages that have been reported to Central Maine Power.
Friday will be an ugly day in Vacationland as heavy rain and strong wind gusts hit Maine. Flooding as well as scattered power outages are the main concerns.
Nearly a week after Hurricane Ian smashed into Florida and carved a path of destruction that reached into the Carolinas, hundreds of thousands of Florida
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Wells, Maine
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.