Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Willard, Missouri? Contact your local utility company.
Willard Power Outages Caused by Weather
Thousands of power outages restored in the Ash Grove, Willard areas Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Crews have restored thousands of power outages Sunday in the Ash Grove and Willard areas.
Broken cross arm at Ash Grove substation leads to thousands of power outages in Greene County Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Crews are working to restore hundreds of power outages Saturday afternoon in several Greene County communities.
Power restored to the city of Willard after van crashed into utility pole Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Traffic lights along U.S. 160 lost power, causing traffic slowdowns across town Monday. All the Willard school campuses lost power.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Willard, Missouri
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.