Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Willingboro, New Jersey? Contact your local utility company.
Ever feel we are sometimes too reliant on technology?
Congressman Frank Pallone has sent a letter to the president of Jersey Central Power & Light, demanding that the utility offer detailed explanations about outages that affected his district on Jan. 17, 21 and 26.
Meteorologist Dan Zarrow said the worst of the storm is behind us although there will be one more surge of rain and gusty winds on Tuesday night.
Power Outages Persist After Storm In Cinnaminson - Cinnaminson, NJ - More than 1,700 power outages were reported in Cinnaminson Tuesday in the wake of a storm that wreaked havoc across the region.
200,000+ without power, roads closed Tues. after Monday's storms loading... loading... loading... loading...
Monmouth and Ocean counties were the hardest hit, with over two dozen roads closed and power still out on Tuesday.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Willingboro, New Jersey
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Willingboro, New Jersey
|State||New Jersey (NJ)|