Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Wilmington, Delaware? Contact your local utility company.
The global generator rental market size is anticipated to attain valuation of US$ 6.2 Bn by 2031.It is estimated that the global generator rental market will expand at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period, from 2021 to 2031.In order to lessen the risk of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, industry participants in the rental of generators are focusing more on implementing technological breakthroughs in portable fuel generators.
Electricity supply across Bangladesh has been restored after the South Asian country plunged into a blackout following the failure of its national power grid. The blackout, which impacted much of
As Ian leaves Florida and heads up the East Coast as a Category 1 hurricane, it's impact likely will be minimal on Delaware this weekend.
Power outage at Austin airport leads to flight delays Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
An early morning power outage Wednesday at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport caused flight delays that continued even after electricity was restored.
LAKE PLACID — An upcoming utility project designed to improve reliability and resiliency for residents of the village of Lake Placid and to support events, s
The outage released gases including carbon monoxide, ammonia and more according to the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control.
Delmarva Lineworkers Restore Power To All Customers Impacted By Tuesday’s Storms – First State Update
Delmarva Power amassed more than 600 personnel to work around the clock to repair the extensive damage to the local energy grid and restore service to customers affected by the severe weather and thunderstorms that impacted its service territory throughout Delaware and Maryland late Tuesday evening.
Route 7 south at Route 4 in Stanton is closed.
American Electric Power hoped to restore electricity to all Columbus-area customers by 5 a.m. Thursday.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Wilmington, Delaware
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.