Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Winnemucca, Nevada? Contact your local utility company.
NV Energy power outages possible for Carson-Minden Zone Tuesday | KRNV
NV Energy says they are monitoring fire weather conditions for Tuesday, warning customers in their Carson-Minden Zone of possible outages. The company is issuing a Public Safety Outage Management Watch for the Carson-Minden PSOM Zone in anticipation of weather that poses a risk to sparking a fire from one of their power lines. About 500 customers will be affected by the watch that will be in effect on Tuesday, August 17 starting at 11 a. m. and ending on Wednesday, August 18 at 6 p. m.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Winnemucca, Nevada
Listen up @RepBoebert, you idiotic bimbo, the #GreenNewDeal is a PROPOSAL and is NOT LAW. Texas' massive outages ar… https://t.co/SIp1o51OuN
@elonmusk @Teslarati Can You Help Treasure Island In SF? @SFTIDA,@SF_emergency,@sfpublicworks,@SF311,@Scott_Wiener… https://t.co/2Dd1aw9DXy
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Nevada cities.
|Zip Codes||89445, 89446|
Whole neighbor Hood is out
Power went out around 11 PM and still out on Bird Lane.