Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Wolfe City, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Daily on Energy: ‘People will give up’ – an industry warning about new EV tax credit rules | Washington Examiner
Subscribe today to the Washington Examiner magazine and get Washington Briefing: politics and policy stories that will keep you up to date with what's going on in Washington. SUBSCRIBE NOW: Just $1.00 an issue!
Constellation Energy Corporation (CEG) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript | Seeking Alpha
Constellation Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:CEG) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 8, 2022 10:00 A.M.
Missoula Windstorm Knocks Out Power to Over 2,700 Homes
Crews responded immediately and most of those customers had service by 6:10 p.m.
Thousands in Hunt County continue to deal with power outages
Power outages remain relatively low for most of North Texas after the winter storm, but Hunt County has been hit harder than the rest.
ERCOT Expects the Power to Stay on During Coming Winter Weather
If the forecast holds up, the Texas power grid is going to be put to its first big test of the year.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Wolfe City, Texas