Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Douglas, Arizona? Contact your local utility company.
Douglas Power Outages Caused by Weather
Midterm voting mostly problem-free in battleground states, voting advocates report | National | douglas-budget.com
As of midday Tuesday, voting across the country has largely gone smoothly without any major issues or incidents of voter intimidation, voting rights advocates said. In counties that did experience
This year, APS replaced a record 811 power poles in Arizona - if that amount was arranged end-to-end on the ground, they would measure out to be around seven miles long.
No injuries after landslide knocks power in Juneau neighborhood Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
A small landslide has knocked out power to parts of Juneau and Douglas Island.
The Great California Electricity Blackout that Wasn’t | NRDC Twitter Facebook YouTube instagram RSS Feed Twitter Facebook YouTube instagram RSS Feed
California and its western neighbors closed out the latest historic regional climate emergency after defying repeated predictions of calamitous large-scale power outages. Analogies to “dodging a bullet” don’t do justice to the achievement; the region’s grid operators overcame more than...
Follow our live coverage as expected east winds Friday and Saturday bring preparations and heightened wildfire concerns to Oregon.
Oregon's largest utilities are considering shutting down power due to extreme east wind forecast similar to the 2020 Labor Day Fires conditions.
Power outage at Austin airport leads to flight delays Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
An early morning power outage Wednesday at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport caused flight delays that continued even after electricity was restored.
SIERRA VISTA — A power outage affecting more than 2,000 customers in the vicinity of The Mall at Sierra Vista shortly after noon Friday, Sept. 2, occurred when a semi-truck
Hundreds of people are left in the dark after severe weather passed through Cochise County Wednesday night.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Douglas, Arizona
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||85607, 85608, 85655|