Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Landenberg, Pennsylvania? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Landenberg, PA (8:38 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage… https://t.co/XKBRtqBl7N
Houston issues boil water notice following power outages to water treatment plants https://t.co/rPKGw3YQsM
Newark, DE (8:59 AM) Grid Power Outage Event >> The Ting Network detected an Electric Utility Grid Power Outage eve… https://t.co/NpE8m6t1Jy
The University of Delaware and the Newark Community are experiencing a power outage in the area of Laird/North Camp… https://t.co/IoblvbrzrX
i have lived in this house for 3 years and in that time ive experienced more power outages than in the previous 31… https://t.co/ZJ8JSjrwdF
BARRING MORE POWER OUTAGES! Tonight's stream schedule. Starting around 7pm eastern. Genshin - New event stuff. Casu… https://t.co/5BiWTdkzuW
Texas snowstorm death toll double what was originally reported — and could be even higher: officials #SmartNews https://t.co/Ni1NflSNk9
@IAmNotOk_Ok The @VIZIO has been on for the past 8 years solid. Except during power outages. It still looks and wo… https://t.co/u1vcnhIpK3
@heartsabustin Me too. It does not suffer from viruses nor power outages, and is impossible to hack
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Pennsylvania cities.