Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Milo, Missouri? Contact your local utility company.
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Milo, Missouri
NV Energy crews are prepared to respond to potential outages caused by damaging winds, debris and dust, and warns c… https://t.co/rlFjBRrl56
Yep! They won't help OH for the same reason the CA Governor doesn't help red counties in CA. All the governor does… https://t.co/aeZ21Lb3ax
Powerful Winter Storm Hits Plains, Midwest After Causing Deaths, Power Outages in California https://t.co/7aQbyIQRPw
@UKnuchel Soon in America , False Flag shooting of Transformers is prompting talk of a government agency to contro… https://t.co/zQIj7h0bg5
Buttigieg: Electric Vehicles Could Be 'Very Useful' During a Power Outage How's that?? as a $60,000 paperweight… https://t.co/qUuwN0KJLd
Zelenskyy’s home city. 98 miners remain trapped underground in Kryvyi Rih iron ore mines after Russia missile strik… https://t.co/LWrOGWh90a
At least 8 dead in wake of flooding, power outages in eastern Kentucky https://t.co/3XVcF14C4k via @CBSNews
@SarahBurris @ananavarro seems his AC isn't working in all this Texas heat, just like the snowstorm causing his power outage last winter
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Missouri cities.