Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Rindge, New Hampshire? Contact your local utility company.
The Folk Show's listing of folk related events in and around our listening area.
Strong wind gusts topping 40 mph toppled tree limbs in some communities, taking power out for thousands of customers in New Hampshire.
Reports: 25,000 Without Power In New Hampshire - Salem, NH - A fast-moving band of thunderstorms across the state has led to dozens of communities losing power in New Hampshire.
View the latest outage maps anytime.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Rindge, New Hampshire
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Rindge, New Hampshire
|State||New Hampshire (NH)|