Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Sheboygan, Wisconsin? Contact your local utility company.
Sheboygan Power Outages Caused by Weather
In Waukesha County, a power outage forced the cancelation of a 400-person fundraiser. We Energies showed more than 20,000 outages at one time.
Calumet County Emergency Management has notified the public of a power outage in the City of New Holstein.
Wisconsin utility crews on their way to Florida Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Nearly 50 electric line workers from around the state are on their way to help restore power to hundreds of thousands of people after Hurricane Ian.
A cluster of strong thunderstorms are moving across central and into southeastern Wisconsin Sunday evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Car crash knocks out power to Sheboygan neighborhood Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
Police say the vehicle hit a utility pole and then a house Wednesday night.
The Oneida Casino across from Austin Straubel Airport which reportedly had no power earlier on Monday now is back open with power.
Majority of northeast WI households have power restored following Saturday's severe storms | WFRV Open Navigation Close Navigation
Hundreds of residents in multiple northeast Wisconsin counties have had power restored after experiencing power outages after a severe storm swept through the region on Saturday.
Green Bay area power outage caused by issue with transmission equipment Share on Facebook Email This Link Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on LinkedIn
At one point, 24 percent of the city was without power.
Sheboygan was hit by a powerful storm Wednesday night that downed trees and power lines. Here's what to know as cleanup begins.
At least one tornado ripped across central Wisconsin Wednesday, cutting power and damaging structures in the Tomah area. No injuries or casualties have been reported.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
|Zip Codes||53081, 53082, 53083|