Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Shelbyville, Missouri? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 888-2726 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 755-5000 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 343-3525 Report Online
MidAmerican Energy Company
Report an Outage(888) 427-5632 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 981-0600 Report Online
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Aug 9, 2022
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Aug 5, 2022
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Power is out on acadia street
Power is out on horse mountain rd
Power out on Old Burnerstown Rd
Power outage on Wilson St
Power has been out for the last 6+ hrs on Cherokee.