Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Spencer, Ohio? Contact your local utility company.
Top 25/nation college football roundup: No. 3 Georgia downs No. 1 Tennessee – The Virginian-Pilot
Top 25/nation roundup
More than 130,000 customers affected by power outages in the Houston area, CenterPoint Energy says facebook twitter instagram rss
More than 145,000 residents affected by power outages in the Houston area, CenterPoint Energy says
Sussex County and Morris County power outage after I-80 accident
80,000 customers were knocked out before crews started re-routing power to substations in Morris and Sussex counties.
Hot Night Without Power for Some NYSEG Customers loading...
Power was reported still out to hundreds of NYSEG customers in Chenango County and Tioga County early August 5.
Power outages reported across the Houston area following excessive heat warning facebook twitter instagram rss
Thousands of residents across the Houston area are experiencing power outages as temperatures remained in the 100s Sunday night.
Downed trees, thousands of power outages remain after storms sweep through | WCHS
UPDATED, 2:09 p. m. 7/7/22.
Eye on Utilities: Ohio utilities and policymakers facing heat | Energy News Network
A FirstEnergy end run may help it score approval of a settlement agreement, and more from this month’s Eye on Utilities newsletter.
COLUMBUS: Power outages in the area | WRBL Open Navigation Close Navigation
COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) — Columbus, Georgia is facing a number of power outages as storms continue to pass through the area. According to Georgia Power, 3,213 customers are being affected by 25 outages as of about 4:15 p.m. 726 customers are affected in the area of Flat Rock Park, towards the intersection of Manchester Expressway […]
Power restored after outage impacted over 6,500 customers in Spring area facebook twitter instagram rss
Over 1,000 residents in the Spring area were experiencing power outages on Thursday evening.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other Ohio cities.
Power out in Village of Spencer And corner of Oak and Louisa Street
Spencer WI. Power outage at Fairhaven ave. 10:53pm april 4th
Power went out about 1:45 am location 234 Mud Fork, Spencer, WVa
Power went off this morning around 1:45 am