Power Outage 30005 - Alpharetta, GA
|ZIP Code 30005 Details
Power Outage 30005 Comments and Reports
|Most Recent Power Outage 30005 Reports
|June 11, 2019
|November 20, 2017
|September 12, 2017
|September 11, 2017
Zip Code 30005 Location on Map
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
Outage Safety Tips
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas.
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life.
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors.
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Related ZIP Code Power Outages
Power Outage 30004 - Alpharetta, GA
Power Outage 30003 - Norcross, GA
Power Outage 30002 - Avondale Estates, GA
Power Outage 29945 - Yemassee, SC
Power Outage 29944 - Varnville, SC
Power Outage 30006 - Marietta, GA
Power Outage 30007 - Marietta, GA
Power Outage 30008 - Marietta, GA
Power Outage 30009 - Alpharetta, GA
Power Outage 30010 - Norcross, GA