Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Union, Missouri? Contact your local utility company.
Natural Gas Futures, Cash Prices Bounce Back After Bullish Storage Print, Wintry Weather - Natural Gas Intelligence
Natural gas futures rebounded Thursday amid bullish shifts in weather conditions and a lighter-than-expected storage injection -- and despite widespread
OpenSSL patched. US Government network misconfiguration. Cyberespionage, and aid in a hybrid war. Search the site Search the site Search the site Search the site
OpenSSL patched today. Misconfiguration risk to US government networks' security and compliance. Hacking Ms Truss's phone. Assistance for Ukraine's cyber defense. DNS threats.
By the time a researcher who pricked her finger in Missouri reported the accident, she was already sick.
St. Louis' new soccer stadium is still not operating on full power nearly two months after a broken electrical pipe and a rainstorm postponed the inaugural game at Centene Stadium.
Power outages and heavy traffic are the result of a two-car crash at the intersection of Route 28 and Old Barnstable Road in Mashpee on Monday, October 10, at 10:55
DeSantis: Hurricane Ian looters could get shot; sees progress with power outages | National | stardem.com
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sees progress being made with widespread power outages from Hurricane Ian and warned Friday that storm-related looters could get shot.
Nearly 150 Duke Energy customers are without power in the Shoals Junction area as of Friday morning.
Florida Power & Light is working on restoration for 1.1 million customers | Latest Weather | yoursun.com
Florida Power & Light is trying to restore power to 1.1 million customers impacted by Hurricane Ian.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Tweets from Union, Missouri
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.