Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Eola, Texas? Contact your local utility company.
Concho Valley Elec Coop Inc
Report an Outage(325) 655-6959
Southwest Texas Elec Coop, Inc
Report an Outage(800) 643-3980
Coleman County Elec Coop, Inc
Report an Outage(800) 560-2128
Report an Outage(877) 373-4858 Report Online
Report an Outage(888) 313-4747 Report Online
Plane makes emergency landing on Dallas road; no injuries reported
A plane landed on a Dallas roadway after experiencing engine problems Saturday afternoon.
Oct 15, 2022
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.