Did you lose power?
How to Report Power Outage
Power outage in Jasper, New York? Contact your local utility company.
Report an Outage(800) 572-1131 Report Online
Indiana Michigan Power
Report an Outage(800) 311-4634 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 464-7726 Report Online
Report an Outage(800) 933-7362 Report Online
Steuben County REMC
Report an Outage(260) 665-3563
No news found.
Are you affected? Leave your comment below.
Power Outage FAQs
What is Power Outage?
Power outage (also called a power cut, a power blackout, power failure or a blackout) is a short-term or a long-term loss of the electric power to a particular area.
What Causes Power Outages?
- Severe weather (high winds, lightning, winter storms, heat waves, rain or flooding can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Other damage to electric transmission lines (vehicle accidents, trees, and animals can cause damage to power lines or equipment);
- Repairing, maintenance or upgrades on power lines and equipment.
What are the Top Outage Safety Tips?
- Stay away from the downed power lines, park vehicles in protected areas;
- Unplug appliances and electronics, limit cell phone use to conserve battery life;
- Use portable generators outdoors only, well away from open windows and doors;
- Pack perishable foods into a cooler, keep refrigerator and freezer doors shut as much as possible.
Report power outage in other New York cities.
Jasper, New York
|State||New York (NY)|
1205 5th Street West Jasper Alabama 35501 power went out about 01:20. Our CPAP machines cutting off woke my wife and me.
Power outage jasper dubois rd
Power outage on The Trace - 400 Huntington Trace